RED EMPIRE TACTICAL
One Day Gunfighter Carbine II
This course is designed for the experienced shooter who has completed Red Empire Tactical basic tactical carbine course. The course will consist of a quick review of instruction on firearm safety, firearm operation, and the proper handling techniques needed for tactical shooting. The course will involve an assortment of increasingly challenging drills and events. After completion of the tactical carbine course, the student will have an in-depth understanding of firearms safety and marksmanship fundamentals and hot to tactically maneuver and engage multiple targets from a variety of firing positions with the carbine.
Course Objective: The student will demonstrate a high level of tactical proficiency and accuracy with the carbine.
- General firearms safety
- Safe loading, unloading, and the proper clearing procedures
- Sights, zeroing, slings, equipment setup
- The fundamentals of rifle marksmanship
- Reloading and malfunction drills
- Shooting positions
- Multiple shots/multiple targets
- Shooting from barricades and covered positions
- Efficient training
Ammo requirements (Student Furnished): 500 rounds of rifle ammunition per person.
Prerequisite (one of the following):
- Successful completing of Red Empire Tactical Basic Tactical Carbine
- Active Law Enforcement SWAT team member or equivalent (must be able to prove)
- Retired military personnel with Special Ops background (must be able to prove involvement)
Training schedule: Show time is 8:30am with instruction starting at 9:00am and ending at 3pm. There will be a one hour lunch break.
Class Dates: TBD
Individual equipment (Student Furnished):
- Carbine with a minimum of 3 magazines/optical sight (optional but recommended)
- Belt with magazine pouches or vest (Kit)
- Weapon cleaning kit (with oil)
- Knee and Elbow pads (optional)
- Eye and ear protection
- Food and water (1 hour lunch break)
- Hat/Gloves (rifles will get hot)
- Rain gear
- Sun screen
Course includes: 5 hours of instruction and a Red Empire Tactical certificate of completion.
Cost: $200 tuition fee